Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meet Mrs. Phillips


click on image to enlarge


Degrees:  
B.S., Ed Early Childhood Education
M.S., Ed- Early Childhood Education with a focus on Reading and Literacy

Family:  
I have been married for 18 years and have 3 children. My husband is 
a teacher at Mill Creek High School. He is also the head girls' basketball 
coach.(GO LADY HAWKS!)My daughter(Madison)is 15. My older son 
(Gibson)is 13, and Baby Boy Phillips (Hudson) is 2.

Teaching:  
I started teaching 18 years ago. I have taught in many capacities: 
special ed, fourth grade classroom teacher, third grade classroom teacher, Title 1 teacher working with grades 3-5,and Early 
Intervention teacher working with fourth grade

Enjoy:   
web design, painting, walking/running, planting flower gardens, looking for 
golf balls on the golf course (actually I do this because my kids love it), 
outside time, crafts, going to basketball games, family, teaching, so much 
more.

Interesting Tidbits of Info:
**I love to watch HGTV and the Food Network. 
**I don't like to go to the movies. If you ask me if I have seen a certain 
movie, the answer will probably be "Nope".
**My brother is a doctor with the Air Force.
**My sister is a police officer.
**My favorite food is salad. I know...it's boring, but I love a good salad.
**My favorite color is green.
**I am sure you will learn so much more about me. :-)