Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21

Hello!  I hope you enjoyed the wonderful 4 day weekend.

Last week I posted a link to a study guide for social studies. This was to allow you to studying with your kids before I sent the in-class study guide home (if you chose to do that).  I do hope you took advantage fo that.  All kids came home with a full study packet starting last Wednesday.  The packet was completed for them to take home for the long weekend, and we will test Wednesday.

In Math, my math class will test on decimals on Thursday of this week.  They will bring home a study guide on Tuesday that we completed in class.

These are the two major happenings in class this week, other than a possible science quiz/test from Ms. Howell.  Please check what your students write down in their agenda book for the specifics on this.

Have a great week!