Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Treats for Aug 31



As of yet, I do not have a room parent volunteer.  If you are interested in this position, please let me know.  I had one parent interested in assisting the room parent, but I don't have anyone who will take on the leader position.  How about it?  :-)

With that said, I will be the one asking for the treats we will need for the last Friday of each month.  In order to try and make it easier on me, I have added a form where you can let me know if you are interested in sending in treats for next Friday.  I will check the form over the next day or so and see who may have volunteered to send in an item.  I will then post to let you know who will be sending in items.  If we have many volunteers and I don't need to use you this go round, please know that I will be posting other sign up forms toward the end of each month. 

Thank you so much for helping to make it a success.

 There is a link to the left side of the blog titled 'Friday Treats' or you can click HERE to be taken directly to that link.

Thanks again!